Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 7, 2018

Common Mistakes in English Grammar

Common Mistakes in English Grammar


My business is helping people to improve their personal communication skills - in other words, the way they interact with other people either in writing or speaking. Some of my clients are business people who are self-conscious at meetings, some have an important speech or presentation to give and need some help with technique. Some speak English as their second language (or third or fourth) and want to speak it naturally way the British do, rather than in the stilted version they learned at school in their home country. I have noticed some common threads running through the hundreds of clients I have tutored or trained. One of them is anxiety about the use - or rather misuse - of English grammar. I thought it would be a good idea to collect the most common topics that people ask me about and put them all in one place. This is not a textbook on English grammar; it is a collection of things that, in my experience, writers and speakers get wrong.
>>>Download for freeCommon Mistakes in English Grammar

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét